Clive Eksteen is stern about charging CSA for his unfair dismissal.
Former South African left-arm spinner, Clive Eksteen said that he will definitely file a case against Cricket South Africa (CSA). Initially, the CSA found Eksteen guilty on one of five charges.
‘I am in possession of evidence that exculpates me, which has come to light after the conclusion of the disciplinary inquiry; evidence which was known to CSA at the time’, Eksteen stated.
- How to Use Quora Marketing to Create Content Strategy?
- Enrol for NEBOSH Course in Kuwait | Safety Course in Kuwait
- Chemical Product’s manufacturer and exporter by Jainson Lab India
- McAfee Total Protection Vs McAfee LiveSafe: Which one is better?
- Waterborne Epoxy Resin Market
- Charter.net Email Login (Spectrum)- Roadrunner- TWC -Email Support
- Custom Software Development Company In Noida
- Bulk sms in hyderabad – Nettyfish.com
- Preparing For Job Interview
- eGov Interview: Latest interview News – eGovernnance News- eGov Magazine