E-Commerce space is evolving rapidly. There is no doubt in claiming that India is the fastest-growing market in e-commerce. E-Commerce trends in India is growing at an annual rate of 51% which is highest in the world. Undoubtedly, this sector in India has seen an unforeseen growth in the past decade. It is expected to increase at a fast pace in 2020. As per the report by Morgan Stanley, the E-Commerce in India is expected to grow to $200 Billion by 2026 from $38.5 Billion in 2017. Also, according to Statista, ‘India had around 224 million digital buyers in 2018’. This will rise to 330 billion by 2020, which is a highly rapid rise rate.
- Affordable Housing Flats Sector 68
- Wall cutting tools | Power packs | Demolition tools
- Trending News Worldwide – 8list.ph
- How do I login Charles Schwab account?
- 2020 70-475 Dumps PDF – Realexamcollection
- Panasonic LED TV Service Center In Hyderabad
- Prateek Grand City Project Location Map
- VSK Infrastructures : Building construction and Infrastructure development in India
- What to look for when choosing a kindergarten
- How Can Student / Employee Treat Unwanted Sleep in a Day / Night Modafinil Tablets?