Reinventing yourself for the sake of your customers can be scary. In fact, companies often decide against testing and implementing great ideas, because of the potentially negative consequences. They let their operational fears – “It won’t work’, “Customers will take advantage of it”, “It will cost us more money than it will make” – take the better of them because it feels safer. But there is absolutely no safety to be found in the status quo, when it comes to your customers.
That’s why I wanted to share a little mental trick that Amazon.com use in order to avoid that the negativity bias would get the better of them when it comes to customer innovation. I heard it from Ralf Kleber, VP Germany at Amazon, at a congress where I was speaking too and it stuck with me ever since. Here goes.
- 2019 Best Python Training in Bangalore
- Jual Souvenir Paket Mewah Gift Set 2 in 1 Promosi
- Terrace courtyard with or without Name – Hasbana
- Pigment for Masterbatch Plastic and Paint and Ink Industries
- Aluminum Forging Suppliers
- E-Signature in Word Document
- Stop Selling If You Want To Generate More Sales Leads
- US Election Results 2020: Joe Biden moves closer to White House with Georgia almost in his kitty
- Energy Rebate Management Services
- Best Vascular Surgeons In Hyderabad | Vascular Interventions