Dry shampoo is a hair care product that eliminates the use of water and provides instant cleaning and restores strength and softness to the hair. It mainly comprises two types of ingredients, an oil absorbing substance such as cornstarch and kaolin, and a scentless or an aromatic freshener such as paraben. Dry shampoo is majorly applied to absorb excessive sebum and to control odor. Sebum is a greasy mixture of an assortment fats and is produced by the sebaceous glands. It provides moisture to the hair and avoids brittleness and dryness. However, excessive sebum blocks the hair follicles, which causes infection and adversely impacts the productivity of hair growth cycle and results in hair thinning and sebum hair loss.
- Mumbai Indians: MI IPL team 2020, Squad, Matches and News
- Digital Marketing Courses in Pune | Classroom Training Institute.
- best mobile app development company
- Where Can You Reach Out Clients
- Ahmedabad to Morbi Cab | Ahmedabad to Morbi Taxi
- Excellent legal services
- Hubspot Review- Inbound Marketing, Sales, and Service Software
- Stucco Contractors San Diego
- YEKIM Urban Clothing High End Hip Hop Street wear Fashion
- Solve Roadrunner Email issues with experts of Roadrunner Customer Service.