Cloudtail India Pvt. Ltd, a joint venture of Amazon.com, Inc. and Infosys co-founder N.R. Narayana Murthy’s Catamaran Ventures, posted 27% revenue growth for 2017-18, show regulatory filings. Cloudtail, which is the largest seller on Amazon India’s platform, reported revenue of ₹ 7,149.21 crore, compared to ₹ 5,631.33 crore in the year-ago period, according to documents filed with the Registrar of Companies (RoC), which were sourced from business intelligence platform Paper.vc.
- Some Promotional tactics to Market your Content
- paramount emotions review Greater Noida West
- Smart Contract based Cryptocurrency MLM Platform like Forsage-OG Software Solutions
- How to Change OneDrive Password in Windows 10 – Onedrive Toll free 1-800-385-7116
- What are the Proven Methods to Apply Automation in Ecommerce Store
- Peel Region Careers Services Provider Canada | Find Peel Region Jobs
- The best freehold villas in Noida Extension.
- How To Get Free Netflix Account Forever : 2020
- B2B Sales Outsourcing Company in India | B2B Sales Outsourcing
- Yacht For Sale Dania Beach