In his tweet on Tuesday morning, the Congress leader and former Finance Minister asked if NGOs and trusts were statutorily bound to reveal their donors for amounts exceeding a certain limit, how could PM-CARES be exempt from such requirement.
The Congress and other opposition parties have repeatedly questioned the opacity surrounding the fund and the need for it given the existence of other relief funds.
- Webself- How to create an amazing art store with Builderfly
- RIVER RAFTING IN KOLAD
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Coimbatore Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- 2/3/4BHK Stylish and Elegant Apartments Gaur Yamuna city at Yamuna Expressway
- Cheap Halloween Masks For Sale – Halloween Mask To Friends
- Official Where Do We Go World Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Clearvoice, A Wireless Telephone Monopolist Has 100 Consumers
- Godrej Sector 43 Noida Flats Floor Plan
- Benefits of Reclaimed Wood
- Life Insurance Leads | Life Leads | Life Insurance Marketing