Work done by Sai Baba
In 1858 Sai Baba returned to Shirdi with Chand Patil's wedding procession. After alighting near the Khandoba temple he was greeted with the words "Ya Sai" (Marathi:welcome saint) by the temple priest Mhalsapati. The name Sai stuck to him and some time later he started being known as Sai Baba. It's also widely believed that he was either already known as Sai, or looked like one to the priest as it's improbable for a Hindu priest to address a saint perceived by him to be a Hindu by a Muslim title of Sai. It was around this time that Baba adopted his famous style of dress, consisting of a knee-length one-piece robe (kafni) and a cloth cap.
Ramgir Bua, a devotee, testified that Baba was dressed like an athlete and sported 'long hair flowing down to his buttocks' when he arrived in Shirdi, and that he never had his head shaved.
- 10 Great Inexpensive Christmas Gifts To Give Your Employees
- Cricket Betting Tips & Match Prediction
- Kaos Polos Pauh | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- How MessageMuse Became One Of The Best App Development Companies
- Itil Foundation Course
- Samsung Mobile Repair In Glasgow
- Best Axis Browser Launched By Yahoo Search Engine!
- Leading Supplier Of Anti Blocking Minerals In India | Anti Blocking Minerals Manufacturer In India
- Mobile BD Price | Mobile Price In Bangladesh | Mobilebd
- Requirements For Study Abroad | Types Of Visas | Full Guidance To Abroad