Ahead of cyclone Nivar's landfall, Chennai witnessed heavy rains on Wedesday. Due to the rainfall, water levels rose in Chembarambakkam Lake following which authorities opened the gates for the first time in the last five years for releasing water. With an expected windspeed of 120-145 kmph, Cyclone Nivar is expected to make landfall this midnight or in the early hours of Thursday between Mamallapuram, or Mahabalipuram as its popularly known, and Karaikal in Puducherry. While southern India is waiting for the phenomenon in trepidation and fear, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Andhra Pradesh are expected to weather the worst of the cyclone.
- Best Frankies Restaurants Near Me in Brampton | Frankie Restaurants Toronto
- Why Use Apple’s Touch Bar?
- Cyclone Nivar intensifies into severe cyclonic storm, to hit Tamil Nadu, Puducherry coasts tonight
- Hostgator Review 2020 – Everything You Should Know About Generating Traffic
- Best UPSC coaching centre in Chennai | Top UPSC training
- Everything you need to know about CD34 antibodies
- Cattleman Kart – Online shopping for Indian Traditional Game Products
- You Need Commercial Auto insurance in NYC
- Walk-through Sanitiser Units
- How to Create Discounts and Coupons With Builderfly? – A Guide