Brassylic acid is a versatile chemical intermediate. Brassylic acids were first created in the nineteenth century by oxidative ozonolysis of erucic acid. Brassylic acid is a dibasic acid, which is available in the market in the form of flakes, powder or in diluted form. It belongs to the family of organic compounds called long-chain dicarboxylic acid. The esters of brassylic acid are used as low-temperature plasticizers in polyvinyl chloride. Moreover, esters of brassylic acid are used as lubricants which are used at a wide range of temperatures and are extensively utilized to manufacture synthetic musk. Commercially, brassylic acid serves as a monomer of dicarboxylic acid for the production of polyamides such as nylon 613 and nylon 1313.
- Why HR Compensations Matters for Employee Retention?
- ISO CERTIFICATION INDIA
- business analytics training
- Hire Skilled Firebase Developers At Low Cost
- IBPS CLERK MAINS GA | Most Expected Financial Awareness Que | RBI ASSISTANT | Dr.Pushpak Pandav
- Xamarin app development companies
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Manicure Set Mini MD02
- Tableau Online Training
- Keerthy Suresh in Saree with Aditirao Hydari in Tsr Tv9 Awards
- dedicated server host