The Bradco Magnum Mulcher is a rugged track loader attachment designed for land clearing, right-of-way maintenance, utility line clearing and pipeline maintenance. Magnum Mulchers are built to perform in the toughest work conditions. The head is powered through a smooth self-aligning belt drive and a heavy duty, bent axis, variable displacement hydraulic motor. The synchronous belt drive system eliminates belt and drive sprocket slippage. This model requires five hydraulic lines for power and return, case drain, and hydraulic door function.
Replaceable carbide teeth are mounted to fixed hammers on the rotor and can be interchanged easily with claw-style teeth for a more aggressive bite in softer woods. The unit will easily shred hardwood trees up to 8" in diameter.
- New Men’s Casual Hooded Bomber Jacket, International
- A Hassle-Free Shopping Experience Awaits You At 3D Crystal
- Hari Chandana Dasari Best Women IAS Officer in India, Honest Collector in Telangana.
- data science course in thiruvananthapuram
- Egg-less Strawberry Cake Delivery for Anniversary in Canada with Free Shipping
- Panduan & Langkah Memulai Peternakan
- LED Light Supplier in UAE
- Coinbase Reviews 18 Digital Assets to add to its Platform
- Looking for best kids yoga classes in Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Top Digital Marketing Agency in Australia