For an extremely delicious and easy breakfast or snack to be served within 5 minutes of a busy morning, Blueberry Smoothie seems to be the best part to start a day.
Grab some frozen blueberries, a banana, vanilla Greek yogurt, and apple juice putting into a blender until smooth. That’s all there is to it!
Apple juice is anyways inexpensive, readily available with a great neutral flavour base which can be substituted with plenty of other liquid options as well-
• White grape juice
• Coconut milk
• Almond milk
• Dairy milk such as skim or 1% milk
If you don’t have vanilla Greek yogurt, feel free to use other complementary flavours like blueberry or mixed berry yogurt.
Note: However, Greek yogurt contains more protein than standard yogurt.
- Convert SMS HTTP API into SMPP API in just 3 minutes – PowerSMPP
- How the Technology can help in managing e-Commerce business better despite the quarantine?
- Open Commodity Trading Account
- Audiovisual installations | Facilities – MisterMix
- Peugeot’s most impressive concept cars from the last decade
- data scientist courses
- Delhi To Gorakhpur Bus
- Office.com/setup – office setup
- The Quotation components in hypertext markup language
- Post Malone Runaway Tour 2020 Lisbon PT T Shirt
- Category: World News