Supply Chain is one sector that is expecting big disruption with Blockchain. Though traditional SCM systems work good for logging in data at each stage of the supply chain, it fails miserably in accountability, provenance, security and traceability. Also these legacy Supply Chain Management systems are not sophisticated enough to validate changes and updations made to the records. This makes it un-reliable for use in sensitive business sectors that require tamper proof data maintenance. On the other hand, the inherent “distributed ledger” nature of the Blockchain makes all this seamlessly possible. All versions of changes to each data are maintained in a tamper proof manner that enables tracibiity and accountability in every stage of the process - in a way like never before.
- How to do work from home in corona pandemic situation?
- Customs Clearance Philippines
- Brother Printer Technical Support
- Official Deivi Garcia T-Shirt
- Tree Removal in Atlanta
- Lane Cove Conveyancing Solicitor | The Conveyancy Shop
- Xerox Printer Customer Service Support Phone Number
- Habits Your Tween Should Break Now
- Taking Fun Walks With Your Kids