Uganda’s warm tropical climate makes the country an all-year-round tourist destination. Uganda’s temperatures range from 25 °C – 29 °C. This temperature tends to drop to 13 °C – 17 °C in the early mornings and late evenings especially in mountainous areas.
Although tourists flock the country throughout the year, Uganda has its high, low, and peak seasons. These seasons are determined by the country’s two major seasons; the dry season and wet season.
The dry spells occur in the months of December through to February and reoccur in June and last through early September.
The months of March to May and late September to November are wet seasons.
- Ossisto: Virtual Assistant | Executive Assistant | Virtual Secretary
- Modular Kitchen Design price
- Is Discovery Always Needed To Settle a Legal Case?
- How to create a Plan of Action to reinstate selling privileges
- Full Stack Developer Course Online
- Petrol Pump Accounting Software
- Noida to Jaipur Cab | Noida to Jaipur Taxi
- Pilates Singapore West
- Cosmetic Ingredients Market Expected to Drive Growth Through 2027
- Ajnara Fragrance Ghaziabad Site Plan