Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is an ideal certification program for entry-level network engineers to maximize their foundational networking knowledge. Cyber Metric Services (CMS) training module imparts participants with practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions.
The course validates participants the following skills at the end of the training:
• Ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks
• Manage and optimize network systems, focus on network infrastructure, which includes routing, switching, wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
Cyber Metric Services (CMS)
8/1, 5th Main Rd, Ganganagar, R.T.Nagar,
Bangalore-560032 Karnataka, India.
Telephone: +91 80 2363 8093
+91 80 4128 4598
+91 80 4160 5598
Mobile: +91 94818 07258
- Five Common Mistakes That App Developers Must Avoid In 2020
- Top Tips For Tp Link Router Setup
- Urgent Packagings Solutions
- 3d Modeling Behance On The Network
- Nexus 7 With 4G LTE Pops Up In Google Play Store
- What To Look For In A Dental Malpractice Lawyer
- How To Improve Immunity Naturally
- Alarm System Australia
- Review UKM – Review UKM Indonesia
- Global Nano Stannic Oxide Industry Situation And Prospects Research Report