While this points to APAC reaching peak venture capitalist interest, other signs show promise in India and pre-series A startups.
Property technology—the application of information technology and platform economics to real estate markets, reached a high of more than US$1 billion in disclosed funding in 2018, but last year, start-ups in Asia Pacific saw their funding decline by 38.4% to reach US$625.9 million.
Deal counts also fell across the board to 38 deals in 2019 compared to 50 in 2018. These figures were disclosed in a joint research study by real estate professional services firm JLL and media company Tech in Asia.
Says Jordan Kostelac, director of proptech, JLL Asia Pacific: “
- Website Design in Kingston
- The Importance of Online SEO Reviews You Must Know About | Supple Solutions
- Jual Souvenir Kotak Kartu Nama NC620 Murah
- Top 5 Soft Skills for an HR Personal
- Donda With Child Kanye West T Shirts
- Relevant Coursework for a Resume – CheapestEssay.com
- Top Reasons For Pre Booking Of Flight Seats
- All We Know So Far About Amazon Healthcare
- Official Wildcard Tour 2020 T Shirt
- cyber security consulting services