The contentious Nagorno-Karabakh region is a mountainous and heavily forested patch of land, located at the heart of a decades-long military standoff between the neighbors Armenia and Azerbaijan. Under international law, Nagorno-Karabakh is recognized as part of Azerbaijan. In the early 1920s, the predominantly Armenian-populated Nagorno-Karabakh became an autonomous region within (the then) Soviet Republic of Azerbaijan. Decades later, as the Soviet Union started to crumble, it became apparent that Nagorno-Karabakh would come under the direct rule of the Government in Baku. The ethnic Armenians did not accept this decision.
- AWS Partners| Network Solution | Cloud Hosting
- topsoil supplier near me
- Interior & Exterior Office Signage Design – Graphics Beyond
- Mtech ECE Major VLSI Application Based Live Projects for Final Year Students
- Book Food in Train Online at Alwar Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Automatic Deburring Systems
- MORE ABOUT “SOUTH AFRICA NATIONAL CRICKET TEAM”
- WordPress Development Company| Custom WordPress Development Services
- Shirdi Attractions – Sakori, Shani Shinghnapur, Nashik, Shirdi, Shirdi tourist attractions
- Is it Worth Installing CCTV at Home?