Fortunately, in today’s world, no matter what your food habit is, you can always have your favourite desserts with some twist. Be it a slice of nice truffle cake, or a cookie, you can have it all.
Wait. We said cookie. Did we say Oreo? Are Oreos vegan?
Whether Oreo is vegan or not this is kind of a never-ending debate. The ingredients of Oreo cookies have remained largely unchanged from the original. Alternative varieties and flavours have been added from time to time. But the classic Oreo cookie is made using some basic ingredients like unbleached enriched flour, sugar, palm and/or canola oil, cocoa, high fructose corn syrup, leavening agent, corn starch, salt, soy lecithin, vanillin, and chocolate.
- Shearling Leather Jackets For Men
- Why Should You Join Wonderlives Programs?
- Generic Nelfinavir Brand Viracept
- Keerthy Suresh In Blue Dress With Cute And Awesome Chubby Cheeks Smile
- Java Training In Delhi
- Global Industrial Boilers Market
- Best Indian Curry Cookbook
- Integrate QuickBooks With Other Services
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
- Software Testing Services Company | Software Testing Services
- Category: Health