One recent survey seems to indicate this dangerous trend.
Half of the respondents of a recent Security Operations Effectiveness survey (Nov 2019) reported experiencing a security breach because one or more of their security products was not working as expected.
Just over half (57%) of security professionals were confident that their current security solutions are working as intended. Yet only 35% of respondents stated that they conduct testing to ensure their security products are configured and operating as they expect.
About 86% of respondents see strong value in security solutions that can actively test their company’s security products and posture, using both internal and external attack vectors.
- Buy Womens Cotton Branded Latest Nighty & 100% Pure Cotton Nighty Online
- Mini Batching Plants for Concrete Production
- Role of IoT in Remotely Monitoring & Managing Refrigerated Containers
- Python Development Company Indore | Python Development Services
- How to resolve the ‘McAfee installer not working’ issue?
- Pre and Primary Teacher Training Course
- MBA Educational Services in Hyderabad
- NetSuite Implementation
- Agricultural services Email List | Agricultural Mailing Address Database
- architects in nagpur