Aquapharm manufactures range of green chelating agents, under the brand AQUACID.
Glutamic acid Di-acetate Tetra Sodium Salt (GLDA)
CASNo. : 51981-21-6 Molecular Weight: 351.1
Molecular Formula: C9H9NNa4O8 Brand Name: AQUACID 2014 EX and AQUACID 2015 EX
Metal ion challenges across various industry:
Metal ions influence chemical processes as well as performance of many products. A wide range of problems associated with metal ions can be solved using chelating agents. Historically EDTA, NTA were the work horses of many industrial processes such as homecare, detergent, industrial cleaners, etc. However, EDTA is non- biodegradable chelating agent and NTA is carcinogen. As a result, the need to develop new green chemistry arose. The new biodegradable chelant, GLDA is derived from renewable sources with better ecological and toxicological profiles.
- LOOKING FOR FITNESS CENTER IN ORLANDO PARK?
- Manifestation Sigil Review
- AliExpress Coupon Codes, Promo Codes, Discount Codes Dec 2020
- Top 10 Best Zero Turn Mower For 2 Acres
- Mercado del Aceite de Palma en Brasil 2020-2025
- Zimbabwe Cricket Voids 2019-2020 Season
- Best Quality Cement Company in India – Banshiwala Cement
- Fastener Kits and Assortments
- MyCompanywala Mobile Application Now on Play Store
- Amazing Ways to Get Your Teenager Out of Bed on Time for School