Affordable cheesy Bulgogi beef, chicken satay rice, cauliflower butter curry—ensconced in affordable wraps for quick delivery to your office.
Indomie comfort food, Bulgogi beef and curry cauliflower wraps—these are some of the latest unique food choices that office workers in the central business district (CBD) of Singapore can enjoy henceforth with the launch of Wrap Bstrd, the first food and beverage brand and dark kitchen driven by AI and analytics.
How so? The concept development team had used analytics to determine that target customers like flavours from local comfort food such as hawker dishes, and that they care about health trends. Customers also prefer to consume their food in a convenient, fuss-free manner. Arising from these insights, Wrap Bstrd was born in the form of an exclusively delivery-only menu. Its selling point is reduced costs—thus providing good value and delicious food that is delivered quickly.
- Top Electrical Supply Company In UAE | Silver Waves
- Greenhouse Soil Market Technological Advancement & Growth Analysis with Forecast to 2027
- Instant approval blog commenting sites
- Lumbar Support: When Cushions Go Flat
- Royal Play: See Saw Manufacturer | See Saw Suppliers
- Latest SAP Consultant Jobs | SAP Consultant Jobs in Gurgaon –neXjob.in
- Updated SY0-201 Dumps | SY0-201 Dumps Questions
- 360° Digital Marketing Agency in Mumbai : B2B & B2C
- QA / QC Course in Hyderabad