Union Home Minister Amit Shah today clarified that the CAA was meant to accord Indian citizenship to those who have been displaced from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan and living in the country for past 70 years and assured the minority community people, particularly the Muslim, that no one will be deported.
Addressing a BJP rally in the style of “Aar Noy Annay” aiming to oust the Mamata Banerjee led TMC government in 2021 elections in Bengal, Mr Shah said the BJP government under Prime Minister Narendra Modi government successfully passed the Citizenship Amendment Act due to West Bengal, which sent 18 Lok Sabha members out of 42 in 2019 Parliamentary polls.
- Nirala Aspire Noida Floor Size
- Creative Advertising agency Mumbai – Pixel Creations
- Buy Back to Wall toilets online on sale at bathroom shop uk, london England!
- Best Seo Services Company
- Generic Raltegravir Brand Isentress
- Vox Furniture UAE offers online furniture for home, children & babies
- Ear Hearing Machines in Shyambazar
- Top Canada Immigration Consultants In Bangalore
- Best Perfume for Men | Orkay Perfumes Men Cologne | Best Perfumes for Him
- Looking for Unique Ideas for Your Instagram Posts? Find Them Here