Amazon India’s largest seller, Cloudtail has reported a profit of USD 4.1 million in financial year 2019, with a revenue of USD 1.3 billion, an increase of 25% compared to FY 2018, according to company’s financial filings sourced from research platform Tofler, local paper Economic Times reported.
New Delhi-based Cloudtail, a joint venture between Amazon India, and Catamaran Ventures, clocked revenue totalling nearly USD 1 billion and posted a loss of USD 0.6 million in FY 18. Catamaran Ventures is Infosys co-founder Narayana Murthy’s USD 83 million private investment firm floated in 2010.
- Buy Tamiflu 75mg Tamiflu without Prescription at Really Cheap Prices
- Best Corporate Gifts for Your Appreciated Employees and Clients
- Trick to Turn Employment Rejection into a Golden Second Chance
- Top notch PHP Development company in india | Hire best PHP developers at low cost
- Rajinder Rana Interview – Himachal Congress के विधायक – Rajinder Singh Rana
- Commercial Carpet Suppliers
- StructChicken feed production line,Chicken pellet mill plantural characteristics
- Congress veteran Ahmed Patel passes away at 71 after battling Covid-19 complications
- RozgarPatrika.com: Free Job Alerts, Sarkari Results
- Top 10 places to visit in Australia