A London-based AI ecosystem builder with ties to Huawei and a deep learning pioneer plans to grow innovation here.
The use of AI and its industry acceptance has been growing steadily internationally, particularly in Southeast Asia (SEA). This has prompted one AI ecosystem builder in London to expand its operations to the region with a US$800 million fund to back promising new AI companies and academic research across the UK and globally.
Skymind Global Ventures (SGV), which announced the opening of its London office last month, is planning to expand to Southeast Asia region, namely Malaysia and Indonesia. This is part of Skymind global expansion plans to focus on training and investment in new Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. The region has been identified as one of the target markets for the investment fund, with a significant portion of the US$800 million to be made available to growing the region’s ecosystem.
- Prateek Grand City Project Location Map
- Electrophoresis Market Overall Study Report 2020-2027
- What United Polaris Flight Lets Passengers Expect?
- +1-800-277-6571 Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number
- Console Table Manufacturers In India
- Mini Projektor | Bester Tragbarer EXXO X2095 4K-HD WIFI 3D Beamer 2020
- Android Technology , Artificial Intelligence , Machine Learning And Latest News
- Lexmark Printer Support +1-855-978-2024 In USA
- Telerehabilitation Systems Market- Opportunity And Forecast 2020 To 2027
- How To Fix Garmin Express That Is Not Working In Windows?