The proliferation of interconnected computers on a global scale has made the world to become compacted in terms of knowledge and information sharing. Information in this age is the key resource element for developing and establishing a prosperous, dynamic and viable for any nations. Thus, a country is termed as rich or poor based on how information rich or poor the country is. The quantum leap and advancements witnessed in recent times in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) have transformed virtually everything; individuals, societies, nations, businesses and markets and have generated tremendous wealth and economic prosperity in many countries around the world. ICT is now the driving-force of all prosperous and progressive nations and hence all countries are striving towards establishing a robust and sound ICT sector that will serve as a catalyst for rapid socio-economic development.
Despite all these, the development, awareness and utilization of ICT in Niger
- Biological Factors That Influence Child Development
- Cement Silo Manufacturers | Nilkanth Engineering Works
- Glaze Titanium Steel Mens Wedding Band
- Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Scheduled its Free Live Webinar
- Paypal klantenservice nummer +32-28081298
- Client Relationship Building
- Cheap Halloween Face Mask – Printable Halloween Masks
- Digital Transformation Services in USA
- How to choose a Time Attendance device appropriate for your requirement?
- Buy Fusion Knobs online