Course of Bsc Nautical Science Eligibility
Pass in HSC/ISC (10+2) with mathematics, physics and chemistry with a PCM average of not less than 60% also should obtain 50% in English either in 10th or 12th Std Exam. Candidates are selected as per DGS Guide Lines.Age limit on the date of commencement of course: Minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years on the date of commencement of course.
- Test Anxiety- Ways to Reduce Stress on Students
- Top 10 gifts for women – anniversary gifts
- Vagus FUE Hair Transplant Islamabad | Dr.Rana Irfan
- 123.hp.com/dj3755 | HP Deskjet 3755 Printer 123.hp.com/setup 3755
- Social Profile Appending- Acquire Social Media Profile Appends
- House for Sale in Raipur
- Buy Pte Certificate Online| Buy Pte Certificate without Exam Australia
- Jasa Desain Interior Rumah Minimalis
- What Are Hair Systems?
- CWC Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline for Stenographer