Skip to Content

A Short Guide to Form 1120S

A Short Guide to Form 1120S

Submitted by • August 5, 2020

The IRS issues form 1120 for corporations so they can file federal income tax returns. They have further categorized into C and S forms for C-corporations and S-corporations respectively. Since most of the small businesses are registered as S-corp in the tax books, we are going to discuss Form 1120S in detail.

Voted by:
Voted by saraadam2020

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>