An augmented product is a product that has been designed by its seller to include several additional benefits and features beyond just the physical product. Usually, these additional benefits come in the form of intangible features and services that accompany the purchase of that product.
Product augmentation is a marketing strategy that brands and businesses use to distinguish their products and offers from those of competitors and to make them more valuable than what competitors are offering. To the customer, it is like getting more value for their money.
An augmented product is not a different kind of product; the actual product doesn’t change. Rather, product augmentation just means the product comes with a lot of added value.
- Renaissance Marketing | Website Design Richmond VA
- Taxi Booking In Lucknow
- Green Tea – All you want to know
- men t shirts online shopping lowest price
- What are the Problems Faced by Startup Ecommerce Websites?
- IIT Coaching in Indore
- Aol Support| Aol Email Support Service| Aol Support Service Number| Aol Toll Free Number
- New Technology, Ultra Modern Reduce Energy saver, cheap ac for2019
- Educational Books printing Company Muscat
- Interesting and healthy way to cook fish